I am (or starting) a Repair Business
iFixit wants to encourage entrepreneurs who are looking to start a new business. From the beginning we’ve been dedicated to providing a consistent and high quality experience, and iFixit Pro continues that mission.
iFixit Pro is a complete solution for repair shops and technicians. Businesses are thriving within our global community of repair professionals, purchasing from us at exclusive wholesale pricing on parts and tools, and enjoying hassle-free returns—all backed by a Lifetime Guarantee. The best part is there are no membership fees.
Pro offers six main components:
- Pro Talk - Connect with other repair technicians and shop owners, share troubleshooting techniques and learn how to grow your business from people who have already been there and done it.
- Business Tools - We help people like you grow their repair businesses—whether they’re just starting out or are interested in taking their business to the next level. Pro is your one-stop shop for everything from technical training to business development resources, marketing tools, and learning about new revenue opportunities. Best of all the workshops are free.
- Advocacy - Profit-minded manufacturers are increasingly interested in cutting out the aftermarket repair industry in favor of planned obsolescence. Join with us as we fight for the rights of the independent repair provider.
- Wholesale Parts - You need a flexible supply chain that meets the demands of your business. We want to make sure you have exactly what you need—and the prices you want—without having to carry too much inventory.
- Quality - Not all parts or sellers are created equal and sometimes it’s hard to tell apart the good, the bad, and the inconsistent. We’ve spent more than a decade vetting sources and suppliers. Our parts quality consistently leads the industry because we have the most robust processes: all parts are rigorously tested, iFixit certified, and backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
- Certification - iFixit has assembled a team of specialists who've spent the last year interviewing countless smartphone repair technicians and business owners to figure out just exactly what should go in a smartphone repair technician certification.