MacBook - Battery
If a replacement iFixit MacBook/MacBook Pro/Macbook Air Battery is not charging after installation, please do the following:
- Calibrate the battery: https://help.ifixit.com/article/265-battery-calibration
- Repair and verify Disk Permissions: http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Repairing-Mac-OS-X-Disk-Permissions/9314/1
- If you are running MacOS El Capitan or newer (MacOS 10.11+), please follow this guide: https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Run+First+Aid+on+Disk/52680
- Reset the NVRAM/PRAM: https://www.ifixit.com/Wiki/How_to_reset_NVRAM_and_PRAM_on_a_Mac
- Reset the SMC: https://www.ifixit.com/Wiki/How_to_reset_the_SMC_on_a_Mac
Please let us know if you're not able to fix the issue. When emailing us, please include a screenshot of Coconut Battery as shown below.