My tracking says it was delivered, but I didn't receive it
Do you fear that your iFixit.com order is misdelivered? Hope is not lost! Following these instructions enables you to get your package as quickly as possible.
- Confirm the shipping address provided at checkout by visiting your order confirmation email and reviewing the order details.
- Check around the delivery location.
- Look around the entrances of your residence for the package or a notice of attempted delivery (ex: near back porches, bushes, garages, or other places that the driver may have left it).
- Check if someone else accepted delivery.
- See if a neighbor or other resident received the package.
Note: If a package falls into this category, iFixit reserves the right to send a replacement.
Refunds can only be issued for original orders that are returned to us as unneeded or defective. We are unable to provide refunds for lost or stolen items. Replacements are only available within 30 days from the order date when a valid shipping address was provided during checkout. Replacements cannot be returned for a refund.
Once 36 hours have passed since the date of delivery (and no more than 30 days from the order date), please contact Customer Support and confirm that you have followed the above steps.
For International Orders: Occasionally, packages are not delivered in the expected timeframe and are unable to be located by the tracking information (if available). It may take additional time for Customs import processing and delivery. If the tracking doesn't update within 3 weeks, please contact Customer Support.