My tracking says it was delivered, but I didn't receive it
Do you fear that your iFixit.com order has been misdelivered? Hope is not lost! Following these instructions enables you to get your package as quickly as possible if it's around.
- Verify the shipping address
- You can look up your order's shipping address here (click on the order number).
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location
- Check around the entrances of your residence for the package: particularly on back porches, in bushes, garages, grills, or other places that might protect your package from theft or weather. Note that delivery drivers may also use plastic bags to protect your package from the weather.
- See if someone else accepted delivery
- Check with any family members, roommates, or neighbors who may have received the package for you without your knowing.
- Speak with the specific postal carrier who delivers your mail as they do scan the package in order to mark it 'delivered'.
- Wait 36 hours—packages can show as delivered while still in transit.
- If your order is 36 hours passed the expected delivery date, then you will want to file a missing package claim with the shipping carrier and contact us with the claim number.
If a package falls into this category, iFixit reserves the right to send a replacement. Refunds or returns are only available for orders that have been successfully received. We are unable to provide refunds or replacements for missing packages where an incorrect shipping address was provided to us.