How can I check my order status?
It's easy to check the status of your order:
- Log In to your iFixit account.
- Click on your Username in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Order History in the drop-down menu.
On the Order History page, an order status message displays next to each of your orders. These messages include:
- Awaiting Payment - We're awaiting a copy of your purchase order, or your payment hasn't been accepted yet.
- Pending Cancellation - We are working on cancelling your order. You will get an email letting you know when it has been cancelled.
- Pending Changes - We are working on modifying your order, or you have submitted a change request in your iFixit account and need to inform us of your intended changes as soon as possible.
- Cancelled - Your order has been cancelled and your payment refunded to the original payment method on the order. Refunds can take up to 10 business days to show on your statement depending on your bank.
- Processing - Your order is still being prepared. We may be awaiting verification. We are still able to modify your order during this stage.
- Processed - We're processing your order right now. You may be able to cancel or modify your order through Order History.
- In Packing - Your order is being packed up. We are unable to modify an order after it is in packing.
- Packed - Your order has been packed, and most likely has already been picked up by the carrier. We are unable to modify an order after it has been packed.
- Complete - Your order has shipped. Your carrier tracking number will be updated in your Order History and the carrier's website within 24 to 72 hours depending on the carrier. You will receive an automated email from us with a link to track the package (if available).
Most orders placed during business hours before 1 PM Pacific Time will be processed and shipped that same day. Orders placed after 1 PM will be shipped the next business day. Packages are typically not shipped on weekends or major US holidays. Please note that the shipping calculator does not specify the ship date for your order, it only indicates delivery dates.
If your package has already shipped, click the tracking number associated with the order to track the package through the carrier's website (except USPS First-Class International).